Sunday, August 19, 2007

One Month in Substitute Military Service

The passing month (7/19-8/16) is becoming an unforgettable, but keep fading memory in my life. When I had free time during these days of basic military training, I tried to maintain the soul in a normal situation to write something down in calm, didn't mutter, murmur like a complainant or victim.
Anytime I received any writing from my best friends, I knew the world is all the same all the time. The infernal illusions made by the ferocious scold of our commanding officers were (are, and will be) all the ways they force us to submit under their discipline amenably. I'd not been cheated by these, so the notebook was the best friend to record what I thought, experienced, and my daily episodes. And I should type them out and rearrange them into some readable and logical articles, or they will only be the fragments which were abrupt by the sudden command.
Whatever, I'm back, and will go to Taipei Botanic Garden for substitute military service in the remaining one year.
__

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home